Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: ELPT EFI
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
17 New Rochester Rd
Dover, New Hampshire, US, 03820
- Length: 17' 1''
- Bottom width: 54"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 7.8 Gallons
- Package length: 22'
- Deadrise: 7 Degrees
- Beam: 78"
- Approx. weight: 882 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1787 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 16.75"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21"
- Max. weight capacity: 1250 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 720 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
- Slightly more V for better handling & turning
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Rotomolded side console
- Molded aerated livewell integrated into front of console
- Fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- NEW under-floor raceway for easier routing of plumbing & electrical systems
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for 2015—for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland & Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- NEW for 2015. Roomier front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- NEW lockable storage w/sturdy all-welded lids
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- 1 movable fishing chair w/1 bow & 1 aft deck seat bases
- Port side rod holders
- Fixed camouflage helm & buddy seats
- Bow storage
- Rotomolded, aerated livewell w/rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch (integrated into front of the molded console)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.